How We Can Help!

Whether you’re an existing business in City of Carlin or planning to relocate or start a new business in town, the City is here to help you. Information provided on the City’s website should get you on the right track. For more information, call (775) 754-6354.

New Businesses

Business License
Before opening up your doors for business, you will need to obtain a Business License from the Carlin City Hall to operate in the City of Carlin . Contact Carlin City Hall at (775) 754-6354 with any questions. 

The City is divided into various zoning districts. For each zoning district, there is a list of uses that are permitted in that specific zoning district and conditionally permitted with approval of a Conditional Use Permit. When looking for a place to start or relocate your business, it is important to make sure the zoning on the site allows the proposed use. Refer to the City’s Zoning Map and Zoning Code for details.